Please join us Wednesday, February 2nd at the Anderson School at UCLA for an evening of networking and insights from a group of prominent Los Angeles-based real estate investors. Our confirmed panelists include:
- John Brady, Head of Global Real Estate, Oaktree Capital Management
- Sam Freshman, President and Founder, Standard Management Company
- Bill Lindsay, Founding Partner, Pacific Coast Capital Partners
- Ray Lowe, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo Real Estate Banking Group
- Jesse Sharf (Moderator), Partner and Co-Chair of Real Estate Department, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
Once again we are providing wine, beer and hors d'oeuvres all for just $15 if you pre-register. The event starts at 6:30 p.m. at Korn Hall at the Anderson School at UCLA. To learn more or to register, please go to www.stndcap.com/conference or feel free to call me if you have questions about the event. We hope to see you in February.
This event is brought to you by the following sponsors: UCLA Ziman Center and Real Estate Alumni Group; Gibson Dunn & Crutcher; Stanford Professionals in Real Estate; Dartmouth Club of Los Angeles; the Los Angeles Venture Association; and the Anderson Real Estate Association.