We’re pleased to announce the publication of our Summer 2019 Newsletter. Inside you’ll find our annual portfolio manager’s letter about our top accomplishments in the past 10 years, the market risks ahead and how we’re preparing for them, as well as company updates on activities, publications, and events.
We’re pleased to announce the publication of our Spring 2018 Newsletter. Inside you’ll find our annual portfolio managers’ letter about what we’re seeing in the market and how we’re preparing for the next phase of the market cycle, as well as lots of other news about Arixa’s activities, publications and events.
Arixa Capital is pleased to present our Summer 2016 Newsletter. This edition features news about Arixa funds, recently funded loans and events.
Arixa Capital is pleased to present our Fall 2015 Newsletter.
Arixa Capital is pleased to present our Winter 2014/15 Newsletter.
Performance of all Arixa managed funds - The launch of Arixa Fund III - Arixa's first round table event in Orange County, CA in partnership with Chapman University - Recent media coverage - Arixa's 8th Annual Real Estate Round Table Discussion at UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Performance of Arixa's Two Funds - Launch of Crosswind Financial - Arixa's First Annual "Single Family Takes Center Stage" Roundtable Discussion - New Arixa Team Members - Arixa Speaking and Conference Engagements
Arixa Fund Performance - Arixa's New Investment Program - Arixa's 7th Annual Real Estate Investment Round Table Discussion - New Arixa team members - Jan Brzeski speaking and teaching engagements
This edition of Arixa's newsletter includes:
- The growth of our investment programs and the launch of our second fund
- Our annual panel discussion at UCLA in conjunction with the Ziman Center and the Anderson School
- An update on Arixa's first assignment as a court-appointed receiver; and
- Information on a new white paper by Jan Brzeski
Arixa's latest activities include:
- The growth of our investment programs,
- Upcoming events and Arixa's first assignment as a receiver for a shopping center in Phoenix; and
- Information on our 2012 Real Estate Round Table Discussion
Our latest newsletter is available now. To check it out, click here. This edition includes articles on the following topics:
- Latest results of Arixa's investment programs
- New Los Angeles retail acquisition
- Arixa's plans to grow
- New educational initiatives and materials
- Discussion of our investment strategy
Our first newsletter of 2011 is now available.
Topics covered include selected recent investment originated by Standard Capital; our 6th Annual Round Table Discussion at the Anderson School; and Jan Brzeski's course on trust deed investing at UCLA Extension.
Topics covered include the 5th Annual Round Table Discussion at the Anderson School, Jan Brzeski's upcoming course on trust deed investing at UCLA Extension, and a summary of Arixa Capital's residential fund financial performance year-to-date. To learn more, please access our Fall 2010 Newsletter below.