Our 11th Annual Real Estate Symposium at UCLA Anderson School of Management on Wednesday, April 26th was a successful evening. The night started with an hour of networking followed by a stimulating discussion among established real estate investment experts in Los Angeles.
Opening Remarks: Srini Pulivarti, UCLA Investment Company
Moderator: Jesse Sharf, Partner & Co-Chair of Real Estate Department, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
- William R. Lindsay, Founding Partner, PCCP
- Robin Potts, Co-Head of Real Estate Investments, Director of Acquisitions, Canyon Partners Real Estate LLC
- Peter Sotoloff, Chief Investment Officer, Mack Real Estate Credit Strategies
- Kevin Traenkle, Chief Investment Officer, Colony Northstar
- Jan B. Brzeski, Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer, Arixa Capital