Over 450 people registered for Arixa Capital's 8th Annual Real Estate Investment Roundtable Discussion “The Yellen Years: What Will They Mean for Real Estate?” The exciting evening offered networking and stimulating discussion among established real estate investment experts in Los Angeles. Check out the photos on Arixa Capital's Google Plus page.
If you missed the event, check out the full-length video of the panel discussion.
- John C. Brady, Head of Global Real Estate, Oaktree Capital Management
- Sam K. Freshman, President and Founder, Standard Management Company
- William R. Lindsay, Founding Partner, PCCP, LLC
- Michael B. Nagin, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo Bank, Commercial Real Estate
- Jan B. Brzeski, Fund Manager, Arixa Capital Advisors, LLC
- Jesse Sharf (Moderator), Partner and Co-Chair of Real Estate Department, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
Jesse Sharf, Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher